.NET / Web Developer (Permanent) x 2
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to join an established City-based FinTech and be part of its growth journey.
The candidate will enjoy being part of a small team with a flexible, start-up culture while working across a portfolio of clients.
The role is primarily to work as a member of the Phinsys Product Development team to continuously enhance the capabilities and features of the software suite and to help support and maintain existing products and clients.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of demonstrable software development experience in working with .NET, Web and SQL technologies. Experience of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS and a working knowledge of Azure DevOps is also desirable. Whilst the candidate is not expected to possess all these skills, they should demonstrate strong experience in at least one of the areas and an awareness of the other technologies. In order to be successful in this role, it is critical that the candidate is hungry to learn other technologies on the job and broaden their horizons and technical skills.
The role offers significant career development potential and the flexibilities offered in a small organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a logical thinker, well organised and a creative problem solver. They will be prepared to take ownership and work independently as an individual but also be a strong team player.
The key elements of the role are to:
- Maintain the Phinsys Products with issue fixes and minor changes
- Work in the Product Development team to design and develop new functionality into the software solutions
- Support the implementation teams in their use of the Products on a day to day basis
- Work with the implementation teams to develop upgrade packages for new product versions to our clients
In return, Phinsys offers the right candidate:
- A generous base salary
- Potential for generous performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday
- As appropriate, opportunities for training in new technologies.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE / DEADLINE – 31ST OCTOBER